We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: April 15, 2015
Tips for Finding Affordable, Qualified Cosmetic Dentists
Cosmetic dentists can transform a less-than-perfect set of teeth into a masterpiece, but finding an affordable dentist who can create the smile of your dreams takes knowledge and research. Choosing the right cosmetic dentist is essential to getting the results you want. All dentists are trained to perform some degree of cosmetic dentistry, but because it is not a recognized specialty within dentistry, many dentists claim that they are cosmetic dentists. In reality, to achieve a high level of artistry and expertise in the field, years of extensive training and education is required.
How to Select a Cosmetic Dentist: Essential Tips
- Ask friends, relatives, coworkers and other dental professionals for referrals. If they’ve had a good experience with a cosmetic dentist, they’ll be happy to share it.
- If you obtain a recommendation for an affordable dentist, check out the provider’s website, or schedule a consultation.
- Take a look at any available before-and-after photos of the prospective dentist’s previous work. You can usually view these online or in person.
- If you are pleased with what you see, move on to the next step. Check the dentist’s credentials. You can often use online services to obtain the name of the dentist’s school, a list of degrees, and continuing education courses and details of his or her involvement in professional organizations.
- Look for advanced credentials. The most highly skilled and qualified cosmetic dentists are members of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). These dentists are trained in the latest procedures and technologies used in cosmetic dentistry, so you can be sure that they stay on top of the latest industry trends and uphold the highest standards of care.
- Before your consultation, make a detailed list explaining what you would like to change about your appearance. Good communication with your cosmetic dentist is essential for getting the best possible results. You may find that he or she has several possible options to discuss with you, so take your time, and think over all the possibilities before settling on a treatment plan.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Dalton, call today at or make an appointment.
offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Dalton. Our office is conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .